Irving, TX – April 20, 2017 – Christina Keller, an expert in litigation services account management, has become EMSI's new National Sales Director of Legal Solutions. Ms. Keller has been bringing law firms, insurers and corporations technology-enabled information solutions for more than eleven years.
EMSI is a leader in medical records retrieval and summary services that save time, reduce costs and deliver results for law firms. The company boasts a proprietary database of 800,000 providers and 27,000 special authorization requirements, relationships with copy centers nationwide and an experienced, in-house team of underwriters. EMSI retrieves over two million medical records each year.
EMSI offers clients advantages that other firms can't match, including
· Total price transparency that transforms retrieval costs into billable expenses
· Medical specialists who rapidly summarize complicated medical histories, condensing the information to the most important details needed to make decisions in claims payments and litigations
· An advanced technology platform, helping new clients get started instantly, by ordering and retrieving records on a secure portal
· Text messages and custom alerts that keep customers informed every step of the way
· Full integration with leading document and case management systems, if needed
Before joining EMSI, Christina served as Director of National Accounts for Keais Records Retrieval. Contact Christina today at 909-276-1939.
EMSI is a leading, national provider of medical information services, including medical records retrieval for law firms and insurance carriers, drug-testing collections for employers, in-home phlebotomy and specimen collections for life insurance and clinical research, and medical evaluations and analytics for health plans. With more than 40 years’ experience in data and specimen collection, EMSI is the best choice for your information gathering and discovery needs. EMSI’s national network and advanced technology platform serves the world’s leading law firms, health plans, clinical research institutions, insurance companies and employers. For more information, see www.emsinet.com.